Care to Speak
Care to Speak is a peer support service that provides emotional and psychological help to healthcare workers.
If you need someone to talk to, about anything, we’re here. Give us a call or chat with us online; it’s free, anonymous, and confidential.
Connect with us from Monday to Friday, 5pm to 9pm.
Confidential Peer Support Hotline:
Confidential Peer Support Online Chat:
- Care to Speak is available to any healthcare worker in BC.
- Our hotline and chat are available Monday to Friday, 5pm to 9pm.
- Calls and chats are free, anonymous, and confidential.
- No topic is off limits. We’re here to listen and support you with whatever you need.
- Connect with us as many times as you want. There’s no limit.
You’ll talk or chat with a Peer Supporter. A Peer Supporter is someone who’s worked in healthcare, so they can better relate to your experiences. They’ve been trained by the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) to provide you with meaningful support and resources.
All interactions are anonymous and confidential and unless there is a risk of harm to yourself or someone else. We also have a legal duty to report any actual or suspected child abuse or neglect.
Want to become a Peer Supporter?
Volunteering as a Peer Supporter is a rewarding experience. You’ll learn new, useful skills and support others in need.